Saturday, June 11, 2011

amor tumblr

images amor tumblr. amor tumblr. amor tumblr. -amor.tumblr.com/page/2
  • -amor.tumblr.com/page/2



  • questforgc
    08-26 02:36 PM
    congrats bluez.
    Did you apply for AOS at all?

    If i filed for AOS, can i do a CP like what you have described here?
    I chose CP in my I140 but filed for AOS.

    I guess there is a procedure for switching from AOS to CP, but just wanted to know what you got to say.





    wallpaper -amor.tumblr.com/page/2 amor tumblr. -amor.tumblr.com/page/11
  • -amor.tumblr.com/page/11



  • dummgelauft
    05-07 12:11 PM
    To all of you who get the adrenalin rush on seeing a LUD...

    When you dust a bookcase, you may take the books out, dust them one by one and then put them back in to the bookcase. That does not mean that you READ all or any of the books.

    Do you get my drift...
    Stop getting excited and opening new threads on LUDS. These mean diddly squat.
    None of this means anything, so long as YOU YOURSELF are not holding the ACTUAL GREEN CARD, with YOUR NAME and YOUR PICTURE on it, in YOUR OWN hands.





    amor tumblr. -amor.tumblr.com/page/5
  • -amor.tumblr.com/page/5



  • black_logs
    05-26 07:23 AM
    Guy, we can send a small hand written card to our senators and to QGA(if we are thankful enough). Thi is what I'm going to do:cool:

    Would it be a good idea to create and send webfax to QGA and the Senators & their staff?

    All the members, keep the contributions coming...we have a huge task ahead to get it through the House.





    2011 -amor.tumblr.com/page/11 amor tumblr. /infinito-amor.tumblr.com/
  • /infinito-amor.tumblr.com/



  • genscn
    10-02 12:42 PM
    When you leave US, your I-94 attached to your passport (Old One) will be taken and once you re-enter, another I-94 (with same number as on your I-94 issued with your H-1B approval) will be issued and attached to your passport.


    Hi,

    What exactly is the deal with the 2 I-94s? We get one with the H1-approval and one when we enter/re-enter the country. Now when we leave the country they automatically take then I-94 attached to the passport. What happens to the I-94 with the H1B approval. Are we supposed to give that away as well? I have left and entered the country 2-3 times but never surrendered the I-94 attached to the h1B.

    Can someone please let us know how this I-94 surrendering and numbering works?



    more...


    amor tumblr. -amor.tumblr.com/page/4
  • -amor.tumblr.com/page/4



  • krishmunn
    03-07 03:50 PM
    Just make sure your new job description somewhat matches the one on which your I140 was approved. I *think* the job descriptions have to match for PD porting???? IDK

    Job description need not match for PD porting.





    amor tumblr. -amor.tumblr.com/page/11
  • -amor.tumblr.com/page/11



  • suratvoice
    12-17 10:46 AM
    I have an offer from a great company as a program manager that involves management and coordination of teams. There will be a little programming involved. This is in the software industry

    The labor was filed as software engineer whose description says that this was java focussed intense programming position.

    I am EB2, india, dec 2003 with more that 180 days and 140 approved, also have my ead and AP done.

    I plan to move on EAD. Would this qualify as "same or similar". The industry is the same and the job is similar (it just shows normal career progression)

    what do you think?



    more...


    amor tumblr. amor tumblr
  • amor tumblr



  • manishcp
    12-28 10:05 AM
    I am still waiting.
    EB-3 India, LC: Dec 2003
    I-140, Rec. date: Dec 27, 2006





    2010 -amor.tumblr.com/page/5 amor tumblr. amor tumblr. amor tumblr.
  • amor tumblr. amor tumblr.



  • dixie
    11-06 01:33 AM
    No, those are just examples. Essentially, an H1-B working for any not-for-profit organization is exempt from the cap. Universities, goverment agencies, university medical hospitals are well-known examples that fit this description. Private sector organizations will not qualify in most cases. The key question you have to ask yourself to determine if you are eligible for an exemption is "Does this organization operate with the motive of profit ?". Of course, as always you will need to consult an attorney for a definite answer if you are not sure.

    So then only these four categories count as "Non Cap H1Bs"?

    Can anyone shed more light on any other categories that qualify as non cap?

    Thanks



    more...


    amor tumblr. amor letra por letra
  • amor letra por letra



  • mach1343
    05-13 11:36 PM
    I am in the similar situation. Attended for visa interview at Toronto US Consulate on May 6. VO just kept I129 (All the annexures), Client/vendor letters. Informed you will get replay within 1-2wks. Its already been a week, I didnt get any response back. Consulate called client on the same day. No updates after that.

    Appreciate if someone could let us know, usually how long it takes to get any status update ? I have been working with the same Employer/Client for last 4 years.

    Are you working for a consulting company or a direct to your employer?





    hair /infinito-amor.tumblr.com/ amor tumblr. for x amor doce impala x
  • for x amor doce impala x



  • capriol
    07-06 10:30 AM
    I will be returning from India soon by KLM (via the Delhi-Amsterdam-U.S route), with an AP, 485 pending receipt, an H1B status BUT with an expired H1B visa on your passport? Given that I have these documents, I have decided not to get my H1B visa re-stamped in India. But now, I am getting a little panicked as the time is nearing for the following reasons (and these related questions). Will you please answer them for me:
    (1) If I have the AP documents, the 485 pending receipt, and my HIB paperwork with me (but not the H1B visa stamped in my passport), will I be able to re-enter the U.S? Will there be any problems at the port of entry?
    (2) At Delhi and at Amsterdam, will the immigraiton folks give me trouble if they see an expired HIB visa on my passport? Can they refuse to let me board the plane? Have any of you traveling via Delhi and Amstredam experienced any problems from the immigration folks?
    Please share your experiences. Thanks a lot.[/QUOTE]



    more...


    amor tumblr. amor tumblr. Adios Amor Mio Te
  • amor tumblr. Adios Amor Mio Te



  • ags123
    07-26 06:23 PM
    Per Lawyers response both AOS and CP are possible. When I mentioned 180 days the lawyer mentioned it is 2 yrs not 180 days for follow to join.
    As long as marriage is before 485 it can be applied.

    My question is where to file and I am going to go with Nebraska for now as I cant conclusively get any official source which says chicago lock box.

    A





    hot -amor.tumblr.com/page/4 amor tumblr. Del Amor y otras adicciones
  • Del Amor y otras adicciones



  • ttdam
    10-02 04:42 PM
    EB2 or EB3 ?

    I m tensed based on your experience,

    How big is the company (your H1 employer) in terms of employees and revenue ?

    Thanks for sharing the info.



    more...


    house imagenes de amor con amor tumblr. isso que e amor.
  • isso que e amor.



  • ksairi
    08-16 02:38 PM
    Please advice





    tattoo -amor.tumblr.com/page/11 amor tumblr. amore tattoo. mi amor tattoo
  • amore tattoo. mi amor tattoo



  • Bezzer
    09-06 08:51 PM
    im not really new to photoshop...i've been using it for a couple of years...just never done a pixel stretch before.. :)



    more...


    pictures amor tumblr amor tumblr. Meu amor por lobos  meu amor
  • Meu amor por lobos meu amor



  • smuggymba
    03-07 02:15 PM
    Hi Smuggymba, very sorry to see you in such a situation...



    These things happen....cons of working for non consulting american companies. As long as you stay - the benefits are great but a new VP can change things around. Let's see.





    dresses Del Amor y otras adicciones amor tumblr. Hasta siempre amor mio.
  • Hasta siempre amor mio.



  • GCeffect
    12-16 01:35 AM
    I'm EB3 (ROW)...PD: May 2006. My I485 is pending more than 18 months and I140 is approved a year ago. Recently, my boss fired me. I left the company and got a better job within a week. thanks god.

    Now my ex-employer is calling my lawyer and bringing some alligation against me and asking my lawyer to withdraw my case. He also mentioned to my lawyer that he is going to call the immigration and take action against me by withdrawing my case.

    1...Does anyone have any idea how the immigration going to react after listening to his alligation against me?

    2...by submitting any paperwork to them can he hamper my proessing?

    3...Do i have anything to scare about?

    4...what should i do now?


    This issues a very crutial to me now. he is one of those nasty desi employer's who underpaid me last 6 years not just acting funny when I'm asking for my rights. He setup the whole alligation against me and have some office staff working and supporting him.

    I need help.....please let me know what should i do....please people help me....



    more...


    makeup amor letra por letra amor tumblr. imagenes de amor con
  • imagenes de amor con



  • octoberbloom
    12-28 11:17 AM
    TSC - 485 went back to January 2007?????





    girlfriend amore tattoo. mi amor tattoo amor tumblr. gifs de amor,re tumblr,
  • gifs de amor,re tumblr,



  • pappu
    01-29 06:50 PM
    rumour say retrogression may lift on march 2009, is it true????

    Is that your new year wish? :)

    I do not see any possibility unless some miracle happens.





    hairstyles amor tumblr. Adios Amor Mio Te amor tumblr. amor tumblr
  • amor tumblr



  • GCneeded
    05-26 11:20 AM
    Thank you core Team for all your efforts
    Thank you QGA for the great work and helping us out in a big way.
    Thank for all the senators for making this happen.
    Last but not least ,A BIG THANK YOU for the family of core members who had to put their social life on hold when the core team was working for our cause.

    We are ready for the next battle with the core team and QGA in the lead.





    sumant18
    07-17 08:03 PM
    Today (7/17/08), I received a reply from USCIS by mail in response to an "expedite" service request I opened with regards to my biometric finger printing on last Friday (7/11/08).
    Under the heading of status, the letter says:

    "Due to the high volume of expedite requests of this case type, we are strictly enforcing the criteria that has been set for these expedite requests.
    While your situation appears serious, you have not provded evidence of an extreme emergent need.

    A request for finger prints will be sent.

    XM0625"

    Although the first part says that I have not submitted the evidence, the last but one line above contardicts somewhat, in that it says that the fingerprinting request WILL BE SENT.

    Anybody have any idea what this means? Should I be looking forward to somethig or call USCIS? Does "XM0625" mean anything or is is some system generated code?





    mps
    08-15 05:02 PM
    You need to read AC21 carefully

    On exploring this topic further, I found that, at times, DOL conducts an audit to check if the employer paid the proffered wage to the beneficiary after GC approval. In case of a violation, DOL bans the employer from processing further H1�s or GC�s.

    On rare occasions, USCIS revokes previously approved GC�s in case of fraud.

    Also during naturalization, USCIS checks the duration of employment with the GC position after I-485 approval. Naturalization might be denied if the duration of employment is very short.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Copyright © 2010 | Shotidave - Digital Magazine