Sunday, June 12, 2011

avril lavigne 2011 wallpaper

images avril lavigne quotes. avril avril lavigne 2011 wallpaper. Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend
  • Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend



  • amitkhare77
    10-08 10:38 AM
    If the JOB requires EB2 then you can file EB2 and not because your qualification/experience is equivalent to EB2. If your company can prove why you are the best suited for this JOB which is EB2 category, there should not be any problem. Given the circumstances - filing EB3 will be a safe bat.
    Another important thing whole EB2 and EB3 classification is , it does not matter how much experience or educational credetials a benificiary has. The job should require it too...





    wallpaper Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend avril lavigne 2011 wallpaper. avril lavigne 2011 wallpaper.
  • avril lavigne 2011 wallpaper.



  • MunnaBhai
    12-21 10:48 AM
    If you are from a minority community then she might help. Following her papa and UPA Govt.'s policies
    :D:D:D:D





    avril lavigne 2011 wallpaper. Avril LavigneAvril
  • Avril LavigneAvril



  • pd_recapturing
    09-26 04:31 PM
    Which number did you call to get the recipt numbers? What info did you have to provide?

    Thanks.
    800-375-5283
    Options 1-2-2-6-2-2-1

    u need to tell them that ur app was filed around 90 days ago and u wil get transferred to an 2nd level IO. She will ask you ur full name and DOB. If she finds you in DB , she will verify ur address or mother's maiden name.





    2011 avril lavigne 2011 wallpaper. avril lavigne 2011 wallpaper. avril lavigne 2011 cd.
  • avril lavigne 2011 cd.



  • ita
    01-15 06:04 PM
    I called but I got the immigration subcommittee's VM. I left a message with my name and the reason I was calling.



    more...


    avril lavigne 2011 wallpaper. Avril Lavigne
  • Avril Lavigne



  • cinqsit
    10-31 12:26 PM
    Can someone please give me the website link to book a visa appointment?

    Is it same for all consulates in India? I'm looking for Chennnai.

    Thank you.

    http://www.vfs-usa.co.in/ Yes its same for all consulates





    avril lavigne 2011 wallpaper. avril lavigne wallpaper 2010.
  • avril lavigne wallpaper 2010.



  • satishku_2000
    10-05 07:03 PM
    "How big of a risk would it be to file on EB2? If they reject me for EB2, would it hurt my chances on applying again on EB3? How much time would I lose in case of a rejection?"

    Your PD being what it is ..I dont think it really matters in terms of time whether its EB2 or EB3. Honestly I think the best bet is to have an approved 140 ASAP.

    Your date becoming current anytime without congressional action is very rare. But Lets assume there is a congressional action and you have a problem with your 140 .. your petition cannot be approved even though your date becomes current. Another important thing to consider is A2P at 140 stage, it depends on your company's size , profitability ...

    One can present a contradictory argument much more eloquently too.

    You have to keep in my mind that "there is no premium processing available for 140 now".

    Convetional wisdom of my attorney is that dont attract unnecessary scrutiny, so far he has been proven right in my case ....

    Good luck with your journey .. you have a pretty long road ahead of ya



    more...


    avril lavigne 2011 wallpaper. AVRIL LAVIGNE 2011 WALLPAPER
  • AVRIL LAVIGNE 2011 WALLPAPER



  • naturopathicpt
    06-26 05:32 PM
    I appreciate your reply but I cannot understand what you mean on your first response Atty. Prashanthi. Some of my questions on my first statement have not been answered.





    2010 Avril LavigneAvril avril lavigne 2011 wallpaper. avril lavigne quotes. avril
  • avril lavigne quotes. avril



  • waitingmygc
    08-27 10:55 PM
    If employer or attorney are not helpful then there are high chances that they are hiding something, may have communicated to you I-140 approved in EB-2 whereas in real EB-3. One of my friend already have experinced same problem, EB-3 instead of EB-2. His company is in Jersey and the name starts with N.

    Another reason why employer is hiding (or don't want to share) suspecting that you can leave him.

    Be careful and try some way (as suggested above) to know about your I-140. All the best.



    more...


    avril lavigne 2011 wallpaper. avril lavigne 2011 wallpaper.
  • avril lavigne 2011 wallpaper.



  • Anders �stberg
    April 17th, 2004, 11:47 AM
    ]']Wow ! I like these shoots :). I have in mind to do something similar, but I don�t have a macro-lens yet, so... I suposse I have to wait :). But, anyway, I really like your picks ! :).
    Thank you!

    Don't wait for the macro lens, these shots are taken with a 100-400 at 400mm!

    -Anders





    hair avril lavigne 2011 cd. avril lavigne 2011 wallpaper. avril lavigne 2011 wallpaper.
  • avril lavigne 2011 wallpaper.



  • dvb
    04-21 04:11 PM
    Hi Guys,
    My experience with driver's license renewal in Ohio with EAD/expired-H1 was a pleasant surprise.
    All I said was that I was a green card applicant, showed them my I-485 application receipt, and got a license valid for 4 years.

    Smooth. What a surprise.



    more...


    avril lavigne 2011 wallpaper. wallpaper Avril Lavigne Rocks
  • wallpaper Avril Lavigne Rocks



  • somegchuh
    11-09 05:08 PM
    In the corporate world dilbert cartoon strip, shows an evil character called dogbert who is an HR exec. This evil character does everything to annoy office staff. However, for GC aspirants lawyers and USCIS are also nothing short of dogberts.

    Speaking of annoying lawyers, my company lawyer who is supposed to file for our EAD/AP renewal is adamant that the renewal can be filed only four months in advance. I have provided him a USCIS link that clearly states that USCIS accepts applications 6 months in advance. But it doesn't seem to help. God, I hate these lawyers.... So much fuss for filing paperwork....





    hot Avril Lavigne avril lavigne 2011 wallpaper. Avril Lavigne Wallpapers Pack
  • Avril Lavigne Wallpapers Pack



  • conundrum
    03-16 05:12 PM
    Faxed mine a few mins ago



    more...


    house avril lavigne 2011 photoshoot. avril lavigne 2011 wallpaper. Avril Lavigne Wallpaper
  • Avril Lavigne Wallpaper



  • mytrix76
    01-11 07:54 AM
    You Can work for the same Employer On H1 even after entering US on AP.

    It is NOT clear Yet if we can file for H1 Transfer with another employer after entering US on Advance Parole.
    Please let us know if anybody has done this successfully.

    Thanks for the response. Can you please tell me how you were able to confirm that one can continue on H1 with same employer. Did you do this personally or did you hear from an attorney. The reason I am asking is that I want to be completely sure about it before I implemented it

    Thanks again.





    tattoo avril lavigne wallpaper 2010. avril lavigne 2011 wallpaper. hell, Avril
  • hell, Avril



  • fromnaija
    03-18 04:17 PM
    So it automatically changes the status from H4 to EAD. I have also confirmed this the officer about the status, he confirmed that the status will automatically changed to EAD. So H4 no longer exists for spouse if the spouse carried H4 earlier.

    Not true. Applying for and getting EAD and SSN does not invalidate H4; using the EAD to work does.



    more...


    pictures AVRIL LAVIGNE 2011 WALLPAPER avril lavigne 2011 wallpaper. avril lavigne 2011 wallpaper. lavigne 2011 wallpaper.
  • avril lavigne 2011 wallpaper. lavigne 2011 wallpaper.



  • wandmaker
    03-30 11:10 PM
    Congratulations....
    A couple of questions, which could everybody in analysis
    - Did you use EAD ?
    - Did you use AC21 ?

    Thanks

    Can you please fill your profile (chargability is missing....), this will also help IV to analyze (slice and dice)





    dresses Avril Lavigne Wallpapers Pack avril lavigne 2011 wallpaper. avril lavigne 2011 wallpaper.
  • avril lavigne 2011 wallpaper.



  • rdoib
    07-23 10:36 PM
    with a GC already fatest option might be to go to Mahabaleshwar for some honeymoon:)



    more...


    makeup avril lavigne 2011 wallpaper. avril lavigne 2011 wallpaper. avril lavigne 2011 photoshoot.
  • avril lavigne 2011 photoshoot.



  • ar7165
    07-20 01:29 PM
    My gc is in process, both I-140 and I-485 is approved over 180 days back. I have a valid EAD. Recently I lost my job (laid off). Can I apply for unemployment benefit?





    girlfriend hell, Avril avril lavigne 2011 wallpaper. Wallpaper of Hot Avril Lavigne
  • Wallpaper of Hot Avril Lavigne



  • anandrajesh
    08-15 01:46 PM
    Absolutely right, how otherwise do you explain that they issued card production for people with PD's in 2004, (Dates not current in June) on July 2nd and in an hour and then said the visas are unavailable.


    NO FIFO whatsoever.

    They just saved themselves by retracting the VB of JULY, or else they would have faced lawsuits, and investigation which would have shown all irregularities and fraud.

    One of my buddies got his GC approved yesterday and his Priority Date is June 2005, EB2 India. I am here waiting since 2004 March to file for my I485. There are no methods to USCIS Madness.





    hairstyles wallpaper Avril Lavigne Rocks avril lavigne 2011 wallpaper. avril lavigne wallpapers
  • avril lavigne wallpapers



  • mhathi
    02-03 05:10 PM
    Tomplate,

    My lawyer had also asked me to keep 485 receipt and EAD with me, but I was not asked to show anything but my passport and the AP documents. They did not even ask for 485 receipts.

    Unfortunately I know this does not answer your question fully, but hope it helps even if a bit!





    capriol
    01-09 03:09 PM
    Friends, that's what I was thinking for the past few days, i.e., why are'nt my unknown friends form the IV not speculating the outcome of the Feb VB 08. Gosh, I don't pass a day, without agony and stress, not thinking about this GC process, and where it will lead me to, and how many, many years it will take to get the card. I am sure that all of you worry about the same. And, those in charge care the least...just emerging out of a nice Christmas break with all the duck meat, crab chowder soup, etc.
    But, about the prediction as many of you are doing... don't forget the "Unavailable" part for the rest of FY 08. My take is that EB2 will either retrogress, or remain constant, or become unavailable.
    Sorry if I sound so unoptimistic.





    willgetgc2005
    11-01 02:10 PM
    I have a question about my Mother in laws' visit to the USA.She has a 10 year multi entry tourist visa (B1, validity from 2005 to 2015) to the US and she has visited the US 3 times so far and the dates are as follows


    February 18, 2006 to August 16, 2006 (visited her sons family in East)
    July 8, 2007 to January 7, 2008 (stayed with us)
    August 2, 2008 to February 01, 2009 (stayed with us)


    She is currently on her 3rd visit to the USA and is living with us. Her departure date is January 2009. On her visit this time, at the port of entry (LAX) she was asked by the Immigration officer if she was visiting USA so often because of her grand child. She said yes and the immigration officer stamped her a 6 month stay and also told her to be careful of future visits so often to the United States. My mother in law is a widow and both her children live in the US as permanent residents.



    Our baby recently had a health issue and was hospitalized. But due to all this with my wife and I both working, my wife feels it would be good if we could get my mother in law an extension of stay (perhaps 3months plus beyond January 2009)till my wife can complete her internship (which is time bound). My mother in laws� son lives in the east coast and he is a permanent resident in the USA.

    I do not want to jeopardize her ability to visit the US in future due to an extension. So the question are:



    Will a request for extension be approved by USCIS?
    Will this jeopardize her chances of coming to the US in future?
    IF she gets an extension this time, what will be the cooling off period for her to come to the US next time
    How long does it take for USCIS to process a request for extension and what is the processing fee

    Your response is greatly appreciated.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Copyright © 2010 | Shotidave - Digital Magazine