Saturday, June 18, 2011

valentines day hearts

images Valentine#39;s Day heart-shaped valentines day hearts. Valentines Day Red Heart
  • Valentines Day Red Heart



  • n_2006
    07-16 10:25 AM
    As core team migth be knowing the solution, Can you please provide us some information whether we should go ahead and file today.





    wallpaper Valentines Day Red Heart valentines day hearts. Hearts day.
  • Hearts day.



  • swashbuckler
    06-17 12:00 AM
    Hi,

    This is the 6th year of my H1B visa going on and my max out calender date is in June-2011 (including the days spent outside USA). My Green Card application was supposed to file last year but because of economy and job market situation, my Employer did not apply at that time. Now my Employer is going to start GC processing in July/August-2010. But as per the DOL rules, my GC must have been applied before 365 days of max out calender date, to qualify for H1Bb Visa extension beyond 6 years. I have the questions below in this regard:

    1. What happens if Labor is pending (not approved) on 6 years completion? My Employer says, in this scenario I have to depart USA for one year till the PERM is pending. What does it mean? Could you please give some more details about this scenario.

    2. Would I get qualified for H1B Visa extension if Labor is approved before 6 years completion (i.e by June-2011)?

    Kindly consider my situation and answer to my questions. Thank you in advance. I am very much worried and unable to concentrate at work because of the situation.

    Regards,
    swashbuckler





    valentines day hearts. Happy Valentines Day Hearts
  • Happy Valentines Day Hearts



  • calaway42
    10-04 01:38 AM
    Yes!!YES!! finally!!! woohoo!! i GOT IT!! thanx lost!





    2011 Hearts day. valentines day hearts. How to create Valentine#39;s Day
  • How to create Valentine#39;s Day



  • freedom_fighter
    01-14 09:26 PM
    i used hopeforhaiti.com, they use paypal.



    more...


    valentines day hearts. Valentines Day Hearts
  • Valentines Day Hearts



  • FinalGC
    10-30 03:46 PM
    I was reading the USA Today articles and I have a suggestion...guys please try to do spell check before you submit to such forums. It looks bad on us especially when we call ourselves skilled immigrants.

    One glaring error that I saw was this guy with a MBA from Stanford Univ and he wrote it as "Standford Univ"......Is there a univ called "Standford"???? I tried googling it but did not find it...I hope it was not somebody from our group....





    valentines day hearts. Clip Hearts
  • Clip Hearts



  • kaisersose
    08-29 09:22 PM
    Un"un: Unknown :)



    more...


    valentines day hearts. Happy Valentine#39;s Day!
  • Happy Valentine#39;s Day!



  • gccube
    04-08 10:18 AM
    I called the TSC IO a few times and finally it got cleared. Yes my PD is current and I wish the case gets assigned to some one soon.





    2010 Happy Valentines Day Hearts valentines day hearts. Valentine#39;s Day heart-shaped
  • Valentine#39;s Day heart-shaped



  • ujjvalkoul
    07-17 06:45 PM
    contribute please.....
    Those that are tearing up..u can call IV on the numbers mentioned..I just dd and congratulated the, on a job well done and pledged my contiuing support until all our oissues are resolved



    more...


    valentines day hearts. 29 / valentine#39;s day
  • 29 / valentine#39;s day



  • Iamthejuggler
    01-22 05:48 AM
    Well ...

    "Click in the flash to activate it and move the mouse to rotate the camera." sounds mighty fine to me. Thanks kirupa :)





    hair How to create Valentine#39;s Day valentines day hearts. Valentine Hearts And
  • Valentine Hearts And



  • ssbaruah@yahoo.com
    06-10 12:35 AM
    Pl. help with your precious advice. I got laid off five months back. I kept hunting new job but could not get one. Now I plan to move out of the country. In the circumstances, is my employer who was holding my H1b during termination, liable to give return tickets to my base country ? Can I claim the same after five monthsof my termination since I failed to get any job? What about my family members?

    Can anyone send any link emphasising this Rule so that I can quote that to my employer?
    Any advice in this respect is highly appreciated. Thanks.



    more...


    valentines day hearts. valentines day hearts.
  • valentines day hearts.



  • Ram_C
    11-19 05:59 PM
    I had a strange situation. I checked on the case status site to see if there is any update on my case. I am a July 2 filer with EAD plus FP. The earlier update date was 9/2/2007. I checked there it says that it's updated as 11/1/2007, when I reread it I didn't notice anything different. Can anybody shed some light?

    Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

    Current Status: Case received and pending.

    On September 1, 2007, we received this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

    This is very common, and this is what we call "Soft LUD" in our GC process Lingo. unlike a regular LUD where you see some change in status or information change on your case, Soft LUD happens when an IO for some reason goes through your application or some say it is a system generated one.

    hope this helps.

    good luck:)





    hot Valentines Day Hearts valentines day hearts. The heart-shape was not
  • The heart-shape was not



  • thomachan72
    10-04 03:09 PM
    That was for Indian residents, don't think IRS recognizes PF, it wouldn't get tax benefit here. 8% FD after tax is still 5.5% annual interest.
    Without a green card, we are still temporary workers, check with a tax consultant about worldwide income too.
    Yes I meant tax deduction under Indian income tax not IRS.
    Also I checked online and the max deposit permitted per anum into the PPF acount is only Rs 70 thousand. I am not sure yet whether NRI can deposit.



    more...


    house Happy Valentine#39;s Day valentines day hearts. Valentines Day Hearts
  • Valentines Day Hearts



  • glus
    04-17 07:57 AM
    Hi

    I am planning to take up a job on AC21. My title in labor is Management Analyst. Related to computer science field. The related occupation field has system analysis as the related occupation.

    I have approved I140. It is more than 180 days. I am getting new offer as system analyst. My new manager is ready to give me AC21 letter in the format confirming to the labor cirt as my responsibilities match.

    my labor was transfered from another employee. Do you think USCIS will treat AC21 for labor switch cases differently then compared to 485 cases using own labor.

    I will appreciate advise from any one who has gone through this similar situation.

    Check the directory of occupational titles and ensure the new and old jobs have the same / very close occupational code. You can find it on the DOL website. Duties is one thing, but the code is also important.





    tattoo Clip Hearts valentines day hearts. VALENTINE#39;S DAY HEART SHAPED
  • VALENTINE#39;S DAY HEART SHAPED



  • fl_gc
    08-04 12:28 PM
    My EB2 I-140 is also pending. RD for I-140 is 03-21-2007. I have sent two SR.



    more...


    pictures Happy Valentine#39;s Day! valentines day hearts. Valentine#39;s Day Hearts
  • Valentine#39;s Day Hearts



  • asdfgh
    10-13 01:53 PM
    Got notice today from CSC stating below

    we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our LINCOLN, NE location for processing because they now have jurisdiction over the case. We sent you a notice of this transfer. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our LINCOLN, NE location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

    Havent recd. Receipt Notice, EAD, AP or FP notice yet...any idea what above means?
    Thanks.





    dresses The heart-shape was not valentines day hearts. The Anti-Valentine#39;s Day Party
  • The Anti-Valentine#39;s Day Party



  • krishna.ahd
    11-23 09:53 AM
    if i check in the wesite or call the ins they say its approved bt my consultant states that the same had a query which i have also seen was sent to her , the query was sent in aug and we did reply the same instance . rite now im on student visa and abtto complete my mba and eligible for my internship . im veri much in the usa . please guide me as to wat shud i do tackle this situation and whts the next step . i want to wrk asap . i also that want to knw after its approval wat r the next step of docs tat i shud have and wat is it that i need to have to gain a upper hand and be out of this mess
    Something is not right here .
    If your are doing/Completing MBA , you may get all the information from your international /Student guidance office.
    Again Just curious - your English (spellings) why is so - SMS format ??



    more...


    makeup 29 / valentine#39;s day valentines day hearts. Happy Valentine#39;s Day
  • Happy Valentine#39;s Day



  • chanlal
    07-31 04:32 AM
    Hi My name is Chamraj from India, obtained a h1b from a new jersy based company in Dec 2007. I have signed the agreement of Employment i.e part of my offer letter before appearing for my visa interview.

    Infact they had given two offer letters. 1. offer letter with no agrrement of employment after shortlisting me for processing h1b.

    2, Offer letter with agreement of employment just before going to us consulate for stamping.

    I was asked to give a indian bank guarantee of 100 thousand INR, so i have given them a BG of 100 thousand INR. During last 30 months i was asked to renew my BG twice and i did the same and gave them the renewed copies. But they never bothered to send me to us on h1b.

    BG got expired on last month and now they want me to travel to US immdly.
    If i do not travel they were asking me to pay 4000 USD as the expenses incurred to process my h1b visa. They also want to take legal action against me.

    I have waited for 2,5 years waiting for them to send me to us. they did not send me during last 2.5 years,

    Extract from Agreement: If the employee terminates the agreement prior to the minimum period of 18 months, the employee will pay company liquidated charges of 4000 USD.


    I am still in India and i was not paid single penny by the company so far. I waited for more than 18 months and now already 30 months over.

    Pls advice how i can face his legal action. Can he take a legal against me when i am india where the offer is subject to laws of New Jersy state laws.

    Thanks





    girlfriend VALENTINE#39;S DAY HEART SHAPED valentines day hearts. Most kids love Valentine#39;s Day
  • Most kids love Valentine#39;s Day



  • jnraajan
    03-27 01:14 PM
    Hey Dont Thank me. Thank IV, which is you and me and everyone else.

    Everyone, Please start contributing now. Let us work hard to get every line item from the Campaign accomplished.





    hairstyles valentines day hearts. valentines day hearts. Swirling Valentine Hearts
  • Swirling Valentine Hearts



  • sku
    09-14 11:39 AM
    Bump





    vshivaji
    08-22 11:21 AM
    I filed mine, and my wife's, July 2 ('07) without medical, got status alert "RFE notice sent" Aug 4, guessing medical (have doc appointment tomorrow).

    Is your RFE regarding Medical?

    Did you sent your Medical Reports?

    Any Good news after Medical reports sent?





    dpp
    08-02 12:56 PM
    FedEx is the best shipping company for both domestic and international.

    DHL is worse than UPS.

    It is in this order

    FedEX
    UPS
    DHL

    I have very very bad experiance with DHL.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Copyright © 2010 | Shotidave - Digital Magazine