Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Pregnancy not as daunting

Luckily for the actress, already mum to 2-year-old daughter Honor, pregnancy has been a bit less stressful the second time around.

She explained: "It's definitely not as daunting.

"I definitely popped earlier than I did with Honor because the second time around your body has the memory [of the first pregnancy]. Having the belly grow is fun and exciting."

A regular on Hollywood's best dressed lists, but lately, the mum-to-be has had to modify her look to accommodate her growing baby bump.
n an interview with People, she said: "It's tough because your body, the shape is totally different.

"But I do feel more feminine."

Looking radiant at the recent launch of new book 'What to Wear, Where', the actress said she prefers "chic and timeless" over "lyrca and loud prints".

She added: "When you have bigger breasts and bottom and tummy, [you] embrace the flowy dress.

"And I [will] probably wear a lot more boy cuts. I think [it's about] just getting to know my body and what I feel good in, and knowing what silhouettes are flattering."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 | Shotidave - Digital Magazine