Friday, June 3, 2011

Rihanna And Ciara’s Twitter War

28 February, 2011 - A row has erupted on Twitter after Ciara declared in a TV interview that Rihanna “wasn’t the nicest”.

"I ran into her recently at a party and she wasn't the nicest," Ciara told US show Fashion Police. "It's crazy because I've always loved and respected what she's done with fashion and I've ran into her before but this time it wasn't the most pleasant run-in."

The Only Girl In The World star wasn’t best pleased to be talked about like that and confronted Ciara on Twitter straight after the show had aired. "My bad ci, did I forget to tip u? "howrudeofme"

Ciara was quick to retaliate: "Trust me Rhianna u dont want to see me on or off stage." The What’s My Name singer replied: "U gangsta huh? Haaa. Good luck with bookin that stage u speak of."

But thankfully, the ladies have since kissed and made up, on Twitter at least. It was Rihanna who made the first move: "Ciara baby, I love u girl! You hurt my feelings real bad on TV! I’m heartbroken! That’s y I retaliated this way! So sorry! "letsmakeup."

Ciara then offered her own olive branch – but stopped short of apologising – and suggested they meet in person to sort things out in private: "Rhi u know it’s always been love since day 1! Doing shows/everything. You threw me off in that party! Apology accepted. Let's chat in person."

Both singers are exes of Chris Brown, which might explain some of the bad feeling between them. We’re pretty sure Rihanna didn’t appreciate having her name misspelt either…

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 | Shotidave - Digital Magazine