Sunday, May 29, 2011

happy birthday 40th

happy birthday 40th. Banner Happy Birthday 40th
  • Banner Happy Birthday 40th



  • Music-Man
    Jan 9, 03:38 PM
    Can we please stop mentioning the product please. This is supposed to be a spoiler free thread.

    Thank you.





    happy birthday 40th. Cheezels 40th Birthday
  • Cheezels 40th Birthday



  • dr_lha
    Oct 3, 03:41 PM
    I seriously believe that we will see a Steve Keynote before the MacWorld.
    I am sure this will be just before the holiday season to announce Apple's holiday lineup.
    Holiday lineup is already in place, it was the day the announced the drop 2G Nano and 5.5G iPod. What more are you expecting? We'll probably get a MacBook Pro refresh but that is hardly a "big holiday season" announcement.





    happy birthday 40th. Happy 40th Birthday
  • Happy 40th Birthday



  • MattyMac
    Sep 12, 08:48 AM
    Probably not. They'll release new nanos after the student rebate is over.
    not true....last year they introduced the nano before the student rebate was over with the mini.





    happy birthday 40th. 40th birthday cake.
  • 40th birthday cake.



  • Flowbee
    Oct 10, 06:44 PM
    Well, if Apple's going to do it this year, it will most likely be before the end of October. Much later than that and they'll miss a chunk of the holiday shopping season. Wanna grab people before they've ordered their Wiis and PS3s.



    more...


    happy birthday 40th. Prints include: Happy Birthday
  • Prints include: Happy Birthday



  • dethmaShine
    Apr 29, 04:01 PM
    283509

    EDIT: How do I make this look bigger? ^ this?





    happy birthday 40th. Happy birthday to Thala Ajith
  • Happy birthday to Thala Ajith



  • drakino
    Mar 24, 03:08 PM
    10 years ago is when I became interested in the Mac again. Went to a reseller for the release party, tinkered with it, and dug into the Unix side. Made friends with the owner, and a few months later I bought a used iMac.

    Still remember the countdown on Apple.com for the release. Up till then, I had been reading about it a lot, but never had hands on time with the public beta.

    Should dig out the G4 Cube and boot 10.0 for fun tonight. Once I get past the blinding pinstripes, should be interesting to look back to see how far the OS has come.



    more...


    happy birthday 40th. Happy Birthday Heart Balloons.
  • Happy Birthday Heart Balloons.



  • steviem
    Apr 27, 07:15 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8H7 Safari/6533.18.5)



    Really? That doesn't matter? Well then why don't we have men compete in all the women's events at the Olympics? Oh wait, it does matter

    I'm not defending the attackers. I think it was terrible. Horrifying video. It's hard to believe people are like this.

    I do think this whole "biology doesn't matter, it's how you feel in your heart" nonsense is obviously nonsense.

    He has every right to dress like a girl. I don't even mind if he uses a female bathoom. But those things don't make someone female. The characteristics that allow doctors to assign genders to new-borns do not change as people get older.

    Did you watch the video, the person is tiny and doesn't look physically able to stand up against the two girls.





    happy birthday 40th. happy birthday cards funny.
  • happy birthday cards funny.



  • R94N
    May 2, 03:26 PM
    People have the cojones to neg you anonymously, but if their name was attached to the negative rep/karma, whatever you wish to call it, it would be a vastly different story.


    I disagree. I still think people would vote down posts anyway. I don't think a lot of users are that bothered about the ratings system or even use it anyway.


    Otherwise I'm for the removal of this seemingly annoying feature, faceless jerks can team up to negative rep your posts, and before you know it its war to neg' each other.


    I haven't seen that happening at all, it might be happening a little more in the support areas of the forums where there are perhaps more newbies and trolls but at least in the places where I frequent (i.e. community discussion mostly) I haven't seen any votes made at all, never mind ' vote wars'. That said, I have seen it on other sites, but that's different altogether.



    more...


    happy birthday 40th. 40th Birthday Large Greeting
  • 40th Birthday Large Greeting



  • skunk
    Apr 21, 11:51 AM
    You were asking for that.





    happy birthday 40th. Happy 40th birthday, Sesame
  • Happy 40th birthday, Sesame



  • nasty devil
    Mar 24, 04:58 PM
    Happy 10th brithday ;)



    more...


    happy birthday 40th. Happy Birthday Ecards - Free
  • Happy Birthday Ecards - Free



  • technicolor
    Nov 24, 10:18 AM
    I am looking forward to hear the follow up on this story. I really doubted you can get both EDU and Thanksgiving discount together, even in store.

    Maybe one can just ask the question to a on-line apple-store-chat staff?

    Or you could call the store.


    Apple does not suspend normal discounts because they are having a "sale".





    happy birthday 40th. wonderful 40th birthday!
  • wonderful 40th birthday!



  • kas23
    May 2, 09:39 AM
    I can see how this update will have "battery life improvements" now that the phone is not going to be tracking our movements 24/7 even when all location services are shut off.



    more...


    happy birthday 40th. 70th Happy Birthday Ecards*
  • 70th Happy Birthday Ecards*



  • Calidude
    Apr 16, 05:00 PM
    Is your dictionary still in print, and how would I order one?
    Yes, I do believe Merriam Webster is still up and running...





    happy birthday 40th. Happy 40th Birthday, Monty
  • Happy 40th Birthday, Monty



  • nim23
    Apr 16, 10:18 AM
    Ok, Mr. Intelligent. It's been 3 years since the original iPhone launched. Perhaps Apple found a way to make a phone out of aluminum or a similar material, without affecting performance? Also, the iPad is made out of aluminum, yet it uses 3G service. You're acting like you know for sure what will happen, and you don't. None of us do.


    And saying that, I feel the plastic cover has design faults which Apple are surely going to try and iron out.

    Who has a 3G or 3GS which has cracks/ed on the bottom where the plug goes in? A huge flaw... Big enough of a flaw for me to know people who have walked into the Apple store and Apple just exchanged it for a new one...



    more...


    happy birthday 40th. its 40th birthday with a
  • its 40th birthday with a



  • IJ Reilly
    Oct 19, 10:27 AM
    PS: if you look more closely at Apple's 3Q numbers, you'll see that desktop sales were relatively flat: the growth was in laptops.

    As we should expect. Laptops are where the growth is in the PC market today, period. I'd expect Apple's desktop sales to jump in the next couple of quarters, after Adobe ships the Intel version of CS. A lot of users in the pro market are waiting for this.





    happy birthday 40th. Happy Birthday 40th David
  • Happy Birthday 40th David



  • gorgeousninja
    Apr 17, 04:15 PM
    Under sharia law a woman who was raped would need like 9 witnesses to prove the man guilty. And her testimony in other cases would be half that of a man's.

    Sharia law isn't a very good thing to bring up ;)

    Indeed I would hate to live under such a system...
    but, I do think that it is worth reminding kids who smugly proclaim that they are involved in illegal activities because of skewed morals and misguided self-entitlement that there are penalties and consequences for such actions... don't you?



    more...


    happy birthday 40th. happy birthday cartoon cards.
  • happy birthday cartoon cards.



  • saunders45
    Sep 9, 10:11 AM
    The chart topping hip hop rapper star who used a network hurricane fundraiser to charge "George Bush doesn't care about black people" was loudly and lustily booed during last night's NFL kickoff show.

    The appearance of Kanye West, who was beamed into the Boston stadium via remote from Los Angeles, received a strongly negative response from the crowd.

    "The boos were thunderous and lasted for much of his number," reports the BOSTON GLOBE.

    http://www.drudgereport.com/flash9nfl.htm





    happy birthday 40th. Re: Happy 40th Birthday
  • Re: Happy 40th Birthday



  • MDMac
    Jan 6, 02:24 AM
    I can't wait! I'm having trouble sleeping nights... :p





    happy birthday 40th. Happy 40th Birthday to Jim
  • Happy 40th Birthday to Jim



  • Shannighan
    Jan 15, 02:36 PM
    Second MW in a row with disappointing new stuff that I have no use for and not a mention of stuff that I can use. I'll just wait out the next two or three weeks hoping for a silent MBP refresh.

    i hope... that would be really nice

    anybody having problems updating iPhone?





    ITR 81
    Oct 17, 12:18 PM
    so it's kind of a mixture here.
    1. more capacity -> blu-ray
    2. lower price -> hd-dvd
    3. porn industry choses the cheapest format -> hd-dvd

    the big thing will be the players. blu-ray players had a bad start (frames were dropped, image quality wasn't that good, delays).

    it looks like blu-ray will have a hard fight.


    HD DVD is barely any cheaper then Blu-Ray right now.
    I mean few bucks isn't going to change my mind.

    Also the porn industry more then likely went with VHS because of it's 3 hrs capacity then it just being cheaper of the two. Think how much porn could be crammed onto a blu-ray disc!?





    Dr Kevorkian94
    Dec 13, 02:07 PM
    Y would they make a verizon iPhone before July when they come out with a new one anyway. It's stupid I'm shure that they will come out with one when they always come out with them in JULY. They will make more money (maybe) if they do what they always do, unless apple is becoming like the driods and make a new one every month. Whatever the case may be this verizon rumor is getting pushed back and back





    Willis
    Oct 17, 10:43 AM
    so it's kind of a mixture here.
    1. more capacity -> blu-ray
    2. lower price -> hd-dvd
    3. porn industry choses the cheapest format -> hd-dvd

    Actually, the porn industry has gone with Blu-Ray.





    MagicBoy
    Mar 24, 03:11 PM
    Happy Birthday OS X





    Rocketman
    Oct 11, 09:48 AM
    and whenever somebody claims to have a "reliable source" I really doubt it, especially those Chinese sites.

    Actually the chinese sites are direct sources. These are trade newspapers reporting the contracts the local factories have received. As such they are accurate and timely for forthcoming products.

    Of course it does not addrerss specific features of the device, but if 20 truckloads of iPods leave the factory we KNOW about it, then Steve announces them 2 weeks later, when the boat arrives.

    The Foxconn announcement on MacBooks indicates Apple is trying to meet demand by adding another factory for a particularly popular item. Switchers join us!

    Rocketman



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Copyright © 2010 | Shotidave - Digital Magazine